Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bandit & The Rest of My Family

Since my blog has turned out to be about animals, I figured that I would let ya'll meet my little puppy, Bandit and also my guinea pigs Snickerdoodle (who passed away about 7 months ago at age 6), LO and Ollie.  Bandit is now 3 years old and is a full blooded Black Lab. He enjoys the snow and during the summer, he would spend all day in our pool if he was allowed to. LO is about 3 years old and Ollie is about 6 months :)


Here are pictures of him from when Bandit first joined our family, to the present.


























And these are my guinea pigs, Snickerdoodle (the short haired pig), LO and Ollie:
 OLLIE !

 Snickerdoodle
 LO
 LO
 Snickerdoodle & LO

Snickerdoodle 

<3



1 comment:

  1. I love dogs your black lab is so cute. I grew up with a sheep dog named Rocky he died from old age about a year ago I cried like a baby. We grew up together on my papa's farm so an animal can truly be a friend.

    ReplyDelete